Disney offers many exciting attractions within their theme parks which are obvious and can be seen from the park maps. However, there are also many things to see and experience in Disney that are not found on the park maps!
Here are a few of these hidden Disney attractions:
- Ride the Tower of Terror in Hollywood Studios. Once inside, be sure to prop a penny on your knee to see if it will float. Many say it does! Let us know if you see yours floating!
- Find a Hidden Mickey within the attractions in all of the theme parks. There are many books telling where to find them within the parks by Steve Barrett. Find Steve and his books at http://hiddenmickeyguy.com.
- Have a cast member explain the Windows on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. These help you gain a better understanding how the theme parks came to be as they are today!
- Have your children attempt to open the doors within The Boneyard in DinoLand USA in Animal Kingdom.
- Look for PUSH the talking trash can in Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom.
- Stop in Club Cool in EPCOT for sips of various types of sodas from around the World!
These are just a few. Please feel free to also leave your list of fun hidden attractions found in Disney for others to also get to experience!