To me Thanksgiving is a time when family members all get together and spends time with each other over a meal. Thanksgiving would not be complete without turkey and all the traditional side dishes. So every year I prepare the usual Thanksgiving meal of turkey and all the trimmings and today is no exception. We are spending the day at home preparing the meal and then we will eat our meal and then have a relaxing afternoon of watching movies and playing games.
But what if you are on vacation at Walt Disney World on Thanksgiving Day? How cool would that be? Where would you find a traditional Thanksgiving meal? While all the restaurants at Walt Disney World are open today, not all the restaurants are serving Thanksgiving meals.
Here are some of the restaurants that are serving some kind of Thanksgiving dinner at the parks:
- The Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom
- Sunshine Seasons in Epcot
- Hollywood and Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Tusker House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Some of the resorts are also offering Thanksgiving meals. Here are a few of the resorts.
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary Resort
- End Zone Food Court at the All-Star Sports Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at the Wilderness Lodge
If you are looking for a less traditional meal you could always get a turkey leg at the parks.
So no matter where you are celebrating Thanksgiving, have a wonderful day and enjoy it.