We’ve talked about the Baby Care Centers before – located in each of the 4 Disney theme parks, these centers are a great place to take a break, get out of the elements, and take care of yourself and your little ones.
My son was 6 months old when we first visited these baby care centers. Our first morning, I discovered the beautiful one at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – they had fantastic changing tables as well as private rooms for nursing. But, then I thought about it – there is only one baby care center per park – and you know these parks are not small. And, if I was to lock myself in a room every 3 hours for 20 minutes or so, I would miss out on so much of the trip. So, for the first time in 6 months, I knew it was time to become comfortable nursing.. wherever I was!
I wanted to share some of the best options on where to nurse.. comfortably.. for the mom’s like me – who prefer to be in private, but don’t want to miss out on the Magic!
- Wedway Peoplemover/TTA
- Hall of Presidents
- Carousel of Progress
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Spaceship Earth
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure
- Living with the Land
- Circle of Life (film in the Land Pavilion)
- Any of the shows – sitting down for an extended period of time! If you’re more modest, consider where you sit take (maybe avoid front and center!)
- The Great Movie Ride
- Studio Backlot Tour (it’s good for something!)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Festival of the Lion King/Finding Nemo- the Musical
- Any of the walking trails – some are more crowded than others, but you can nurse while still taking in the animals and the ambiance!
Wherever you feel comfortable you can nurse. Florida law states – covered or not – you can feed your child whenever and wherever. I’m a big fan of my cover, but in all reality, whatever you are comfortable with, no one can say anything to you! I hope you’ll feel comfortable to feed your child without having to miss out on the Disney Magic!