To receive this experience, the Harmony Barber Shop is located to the left as you walk in the Magic Kingdom tucked away close to Guest Services. Look for the old-fashioned white and red pole seen outside manybarber shops across the country.
If you decide that you would like to get your child’s hair cut on Main Street, here is what you need to know:
- If you want this haircut to be the first official haircut, you need to be sure to mention that to the barber. Should they ask you if it is their first haircut and you say anything other than “yes”, they will not let you and your child have the “baby’s first haircut” experience. (At least that was my experience.)
- Guests receiving the “baby’s first haircut” experience receive loads of attention and surprises to include bubbles, Mickey Mouse stickers, an extra-special “My 1st Haircut” set of Mouse Ears, special “pixie dust” and a certificate.
- Prepare to stand in line for the haircut unless you visit first thing in the morning.
- The experience takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Theexperience costsapproximately $14 but is subject to change.
If your child will be far too old or uninterested in such an experience, there are many other types of experiences in Disney World to enjoy.
- The New Fantasyland is Turning my Touring Plan Upside Down (thedisneymoms.com)