The magic of character dining isn’t just about a great meal and good fun. It’s about meeting your favorite Disney character, dancing through the restaurant or listening to a magical story, then posing for a great photo keepsake. Choosing the right characters to dine with can mean the difference between “Oh Wow!” and “It was ok.”
So where can you find your favorite characters?
You can dine with royalty in several locations throughout the Walt Disney World Resort:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall: All of the Disney Princesses make a breakfast appearance. This is the experience if your favorite princess happens to be anyone other than Cinderella. Akershus is located in the Norway pavilion at Epcot.
- 1900 Park Fare: Cinderella, Prince Charming, and other storybook characters can be found for dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table: Think of this as attending a party at Cinderella’s place. You can meet the princess herself at breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Located within the Castle, this experience is a must for Cinderella fans.
- Garden View Tea Room: For the ultimate Disney Princess dining experience, consider My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party. Aurora or another princess occasionally makes an appearance at this special event. The Garden View Tea Room is located in the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Mickey and the Gang
If your character tastes are more classic, you can hang out with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and the rest of the classic Disney characters too.
- Cape May Cafe: Goofy and his pals take over this casual eatery in Disney’s Beach Club Resort during breakfast.
- Chef Mickey’s: Mickey and the gang have taken over the kitchen! See what they do to breakfast and dinner at this casual restaurant located within Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Pluto, Goofy, and other assorted characters
When they’re not making guest appearances at Chef Mickey’s and Cape May Cafe, Pluto and Goofy are the stars of the show.
- Garden Grove: Located within the Swan Resort, the Garden Grove restaurant hosts character breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday featuring a variety of Disney characters. Pluto and Goofy appear at nightly themed character dinners. Themes include Southern BBQ, Mediterranean, and Seafood.
Alice and her Wonderland friends
Want to see what Wonderland is really like? Join Alice, the Mad Hatter, and other whimsical characters for a bite to eat.
- 1900 Park Fare: Start your day with Alice and the rest of the Wonderland cast of characters!
- Wonderland Tea Party: Looking for an even more over-the-top character dining experience? Consider the Wonderland Tea Party, held at 1900 Park Fare in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Your child will decorate cupcakes, make crafts, and hang out with some of the strangest characters you’ll ever meet.
Winnie the Pooh
Join Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore in the 100 Acre Wood.
- The Crystal Palace: This is the one place at the Walt Disney World Resort that you can dine with Pooh and friends. Luckily, you can choose from breakfast, lunch, or dinner seatings.
Donald Duck and Friends
Join Donald, Daisy, and their friends for a bite to eat.
- Tusker House: Located within Harambe Village in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Tusker House hosts Donald and Daisy Duck as well as a host of their closest friends for breakfast and lunch.
Chip ‘n’ Dale
Hang out with your favorite chipmunks.
- The Garden Grill Restaurant: Located within The Land pavilion at Epcot, the Garden Grill invites guests to join Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Harvest Feast, an all-you-can-eat dinner buffet.
Disney Junior Pals
Special character dining experiences just for the preschool set.
- Hollywood & Vine: June and Leo from Little Einsteins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Handy Manny, and Special Agent Oso join Disney’s youngest guests for breakfast and lunch in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Lilo and Stitch
Join your best intergalactic friends for breakfast.
- O’hana: During breakfast, O’hana (located within the Polynesian Resort) serves Polynesian-inspired American cuisine – with a side of friendship!
Join Mary and her friends for a practically perfect breakfast.
- Supercaliffragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare: Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter, and other Wonderland friends join guests for breakfast at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Do you gravitate to the same characters every visit, or are you on a mission to dine with them all?