Okay, so I know I am not the only one to worry about what I look like in pictures at Walt Disney World! I mean pictures are forever, and your kids are probably so dang cute you will want to be showing the pictures from your latest trip off! But staying cute in the Florida heat is down right hard! First of all its hot almost all the time and secondly Walt Disney World is just plain sticky! I don’t care what people say little hand everywhere are bound to make a person feel sticky! Just sayin! So I came up with 5 tips that might help you be picture perfect on your next trip!
- Pack baby wipes. No exceptions. Even if you don’t have kids/babies you will want to pick up a package for your trip. They are great for wiping all kinds of things from tables to hands. But the best use for these are rubbing them over your face and neck in the restroom for a quick pick me up. Baby wipes are always cool and refreshing.
- Oversized Sunglasses – the real big ones! I always wear makeup and Walt Disney World is no exception. I am also a heavy sweater. So makeup + the Florida sun = not so hot Mamma. Oversized sunglasses shield half my face and keep me looking cute. So if my eye makeup has run a little no big deal because no one will see through my sunglasses!
- If you carry a backpack or diaper bag into the Parks pack yourself an extra shirt. It is so nice to be able to change midday. It makes me feel so refreshed to just have a clean shirt on. Also, if you have kids spills are bound to happen so a back up is a really nice thing to keep in your bag!
- If you are feeling oily or sweaty go into the bathroom and use one of the toilette seat covers to blot your face! Whatever they are made out of is super absorbent but will not smear your makeup. And don’t worry you wont look silly standing in front of the mirror with these, I have seen several women do it!
- Just be you! Your pictures are going to look the best if you are comfortable with you! Try to wear clothes that make you happy and you love. If you feel good everyone else will notice! If you don’t normally wear “comfy” clothes Walt Disney World might not be the place to go all in and same with super nice dressy clothes. Just be you.
Those are my tips for staying cute for pictures at Walt Disney World! Do you do anything to refresh yourself throughout the day? I would love to hear about it in the comments! You might even be featured in my next article!